Book the cafe
In response to a growing demand for the food and wine experience, the Tahbilk Café was opened in 2005, built on the backwaters of the Tahbilk billabongs. The Café provides visitors with an authentic experience, relaxed and in keeping with the Purbrick family’s food and wine ethos and presents a more modern touch to Tahbilk’s otherwise historic aspects.
Read customer reviews: TRIP ADVISOR - FACEBOOK
Victorian Finalists 2016 Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Awards
"Congratulations on your restaurant being reviewed and recommended in The Age Good Food Guide 2015. It is a great achievement to appear as it indicates that your dining establishment is among the best" The Age Good Food Guide 2015
Weekdays: 10am to 4pm (Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
Weekends & Public Holidays: 10am to 4pm
Closed Christmas Day.
For all groups 15+ people please contact the Group Bookings team at email@example.com or call (03) 5794 2555.
NICE TO KNOW
- Special occasion Cakes are available on request from the Cafe - please contact us (No BYO cakes or drinks please)
- We do have highchairs available however please let us know that you need one before you get here.
- Please let us know if you're bringing a pram.
- We apologise but in most cases we do not take party buses, hens or bucks groups however we do encourage you to call us to ask.
- Please let us know if you have special dietary requirements so that we can have a yummy meal ready for you on your arrival.
- Menus are offered on a seasonal basis and so are subject to both item and price change.
- Our dress code is casual; clothing must be neat, clean and in good repair - for further detail please call Tahbilk.
CLOSED FOR FUNCTIONS
On occasion the Tahbilk Cafe may be closed due to a large function and if so any closures will be noted here.